This policy statement is to provide the visitors of this Website with information of the obligations and policies of Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited pursuant to the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap.486 (the “Ordinance”). We are committed to protect your personal data privacy. The policy is to ensure our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, accuracy, retention and access of personal data are in compliance with the requirements of the Ordinance.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The type of personal data collected will depend on the specific type of services and products as requested, and may include:
- Personal information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, family status, identity card number or passport)
- Contact information (phone number, mailing address, email address, etc.)
- Business information (company name, business title)
- Payment details (credit cards information, billing address, bank statement)
Customer’s personal data will be collected upon:
- Attendance at any of our roadshows, seminar or promotional events;
- Contacting us for inquiries or complaints;
- Purchasing our products;
- Signing the distribution agreement to be one of our distribution channels;
- Signing the provisional sale and purchase agreement or memorandum of the like; and
- Visiting our website
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The use of personal data will vary depending on the nature of your relationship with Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited. We intend to use your information for any of the following purposes:
- identification and verification purposes during the processing of your purchase of our products or services;
- any purpose related to the administration of the products and services offered by Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited;
- compliance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations as well as the guidelines practice circulars, code of ethics and practice directions issued by the relevant laws or regulatory authorities and applicable to Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited;
- promoting and direct marketing of the services, products and events subject to your right to object to such use;
- any other purpose directly related to the above.
You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited will cease to use your data for direct marketing purposes without charge if you so request.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data held by Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited will be kept confidential unless it is necessary to satisfy the following purposes, or as requested by the following parties:
- Transfering the data to our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates whom we consider appropriate in connection with the services provided;
- To facilitate communication of news and information about our services and products;
- Government agencies, regulatory bodies and/or lawful enforcement authorities;
- Courts, tribunals and/or parties to legal proceedings;
- Co-operative estate agents;
- Financial institutions or wealth management services providers;
- Law firms;
- Mortgage referral services providers.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of customer will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected, unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations, or for such longer period as prescribed by applicable laws, rules and regulations as well as guidelines, practice circulars, code of ethics and practice directions issued by the regulatory authorities and applicable to Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited.
Data held by Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited relating to you will be kept confidential and we will take all reasonable measures to ensure that data is kept secured against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure and destruction.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the Ordinance, the customer has the right to:
- check whether Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited is holding your personal data, and access to such data;
- request for correction of any inaccurate data relating to you;
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
For all enquiries about this statement or personal data, please contact Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited by accessing the “Contact us” section on our website. Luxe Global (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to amend this statement and/or any part thereof.